Friday, July 08, 2005

EQ2 and BF2


I don't really have anything to update. Not much happened last night or today.

I tried playing EQ2 for a while with the intent of getting xp with Anskiere. No-go, couldn't find any groups. On to Atrux.. no-go.. no groups. So I logged off. I installed F/A-18 Hornet OIF again, but can't find my cd booklet that had the keyboard layout, so I couldn't really set up my joystick since I can't remember them off the top of my head. Looked on the net a bit for the layout, to no avail, before deathdemon (pal from the Vanu Rangers in Planetside) sent me a message on x-fire asking if I wanted to play BF2 with his. I of course did, and spent most of the rest of the night playing that. He's a pretty good sniper.. I think. At least he played as a sniper the most, I'm not sure how good he actually was. None of my gunners were on so I spent most of my time just flying around without a gunner working on my l33t moves.

Oh, I guess we installed computers in the accounting department where we pulled cable to yesterday, thats about it. Spent the rest of my time reading EverQuest lore and other tidbits. Like the EQ2 astronamy. If you are interested, read this. Warning: it is long and very techincal, but I found it very interesting.

So.. I'm all lore'd up again and kind of feel like playing EQ2. I'm sure my enthusiasm will be quickly offset when I log in and can't get a group for three hours and when I finally do the group sucks and.. you know the rest.

Just wish it wasn't such a hassle to solo a wizard at 45...



EDIT: We just got in three new blade servers about three minutes after I posted. horray. I don't remember what we are going to use them for, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger tokyorca said...

Blog is listing my name wrong. Blah.

You never replied to my AIMs. :(

Thu Jul 14, 05:36:00 AM  
Blogger tokyorca said...

It fixed now. Yay, lists my name right.

Thu Jul 14, 05:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home