Thursday, July 14, 2005

47 and still truckin'


I hit 47 a few days ago (don't remember the exact date, too lazy to look it up at the moment). I also decided to start doing writs, and found that the ones the concordium is giving me are easily soloable. Which is a big plus. And there is another big plus, each time I come back from doing a writ, I bring back somewhere between 6 and 15 gold. Whats even better? It only takes about 30 minutes to do a writ. There is one downside... the writs are in lavastorm. And I can't buy a ticket directly to LS. Not that I would if I could, because it would be over 1g just to get there, and I am cheap (so I just pay the 60 to go to EL and run there). I've made over a plat and I actually feel like I did something other than farm money, which I did. Guild status AND it's great solo xp for me at 47, even without vitality (I ran out getting to 47) I've already solo'd 20% of my level, and hardly broke a sweat nor even minded it, like I usually do when I go solo for xp. This way I am doing three things at once - writs, money, and getting xp. It makes me feel good, and seeing how well I do even without vitality makes me want to just keep going. I don't think I have to work tomorrow, so all day will be writs writs writs.. and hopefully I can level in there somewhere. Oh, for the record, I'm the 95th level 47 wizard on my server, so I am still pushing under 100. That is my goal, being less than the 100th wizard to reach 50. Exciting for me, seeing as though I spent so long not leveling at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home