Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wiiizzzaaarrd?


I recently found some people to adventure with while I play as Anskiere, but go figure I kind of lose touch with him(ansk) for a while as I go off and play alts. I want to get him to 50, I reaaallly do.. and I'm so close!, but I started a guardian and have been working on my monk and shadowknight also. I seem to be spending the most time on the guardian, and I think that will probably be my next favourite character.
Even though I have a hard time RPing it. Her (yeah, my guardian is a female Iksar) personality is... different than mine, to say the least. She likes to protect everyone around (especially a little Dark Elf) no matter what. To set an example for everyone, or something.
I on the other hand.. can be happy and yaay whee woo one moment and a complete mean bastard the next. Anskiere and I have the same personality :)

Each of my characters that I RP normally kind of represent a part of me:

Rassi (little Gnome Monk): my happy bouncy character!

Faeryl (Dark Elf Shadowknight): Only cares about one person, and the rest of the world can go f itself for all she cares (yeah, another female)

Atrux (the Guardian): Wants to help everyone out, because it makes her feel good to do good things.

And of course, Anskiere: Happy, mean, loving, cold, and everything else all mixed into one. And volitile :)


But anyway, back on track, Anskiere has full vitality now so I really need to start XPing again, and will hopefully be 49 by the end of the weekend. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home